Tuesday 27 December 2011

Favorite WordPress Plugins

WordPress is a CMS that offers so many plugins that helps us to do pretty much anything with wordpress. Here is a list of must have wordpress plugins which I have used at some point or the other.
  • All in one Seo Plugin – One of the very best word press plugins that makes a wordpress installation SEO friendly.
  • Akismet – The best spam buster plugin for wordpress.
  • Better Read More – This plugin is used to change the default “read more…” of wordpress into SEO friendly hiperlink of the read more after the post exerpts on the home page or the category/archieve pages.
  • WordPress 125 sidebar banner – There’s quite a few options here, I personally like the OIOpublisher. I will make a review of it later on another post.
  • Dbmanager – This plugin helped me when I was about to re-install wordpress, I thought I had messed up the database but this plugin repaired it and my blog was back and kicking. This is a wordpress database manager and one of the very best available. Use this plugin to repair or backup wordpress database.
  • No shit! – I love it. Previously I used to delete those comments, which were a little abusive in language, but now I approve those, as this plugin censor those bad words.
  • Top commentators widget – Display a list of top commentators on your homepage, I no-follow the links but if you want, you can give credits to your regular commentators.
  • Users online – Check how many users are online or see how many bots visits your blog when you ping.
  • Redirection – A plugin that can re-direct a certain page to another by the click of a button. Now no need to bang your head on the .htaccess that I still could not figure out with the best of my abilities.
  • Whydowork – My favorite adsense plugin, dose pretty much everything that you want to do for optimizing adsense.
  • Related post plugin – Displays a few related posts in the bottom of every post, based on keywords and tags. This will keep your visitor busy and increase your page views.

No comments:

Post a Comment